- As a business member, you will be a part of our online Resource Guide, a popular feature of our website that receives hundreds of views per month. This year we are improving the look and usability of this feature! See sample listings below.
- The AHC e-news reaches 6,500 households and local businesses twice each month, and each e-news will include a link to our Resource Guide. In addition, we regularly direct traffic to our Resource Guide from our quarterly print program guide and social media channels.
- AHC members, subscribers and program participants are owners of period houses or commercial buildings; enthusiasts of fine design, architecture, and craftsmanship; urban environmentalists looking to preserve the quality of our neighborhoods; the arts and culture community; historians and tourists interested in local heritage; and businesses serving the renovation market in the Portland area.
- The AHC offers exhibits, programs, and walking tours year round. While COVID-19 has impacted our in-person program participation, our website and Virtual Museum are getting 15,000 visitors monthly.
AHC BUSINESS MEMBER BENEFITS
- A 12-month listing/link in our enhanced online Resource Guide (samples below).
- Invitation to quarterly business networking events
- Discounted admission to programs for up to five employees
- Discounted rates on the AHC’s rentals
- Admission passes to the AHC’s exhibits
- Invitations to exhibit openings
- Free admission to select area museums with reciprocal membership for up to 5 employees
RESOURCE GUIDE SAMPLE LISTINGS
Sponsorships help make our exhibits and programs possible and give businesses the chance to support things that interest them and get increased visibility. AHC business members can reach additional audiences through annual or individual program sponsorship. View our sponsorship opportunities here.
Contact Cindy Eldkrona for more information.